Ray Kelly, Ed Winksi Promoted Gene Schatz

Ray Kelly, Ed Winksi Promoted Gene Schatz
The Real Ray Kelly his Community Affairs Poster Boy Gene Schatz

Monday, August 26, 2013

NYPD Internal Affairs Corruption Update IAB said they would call me back they don't


http://suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com/2013/08/nypd-internal-affairs-caught-with-their.html

I was suppose to get a new complaint number against IAB re: the fact I now understand that Det John Vergona committed a crime coercing me to drop charges and that in fact Lt Agnes and IAB fixed it rather than investigate the fact John Vergona committed a crime and arrest him as well as Delita Hooks for assault and a  false cross complaint.



NYPD Internal Affairs Corruption Update IAB said they would call me back they don't

No comments:

Post a Comment